[Last Coupon] These are the last coupons of titanRose: SOLONGNTHX4ALLTHEFISH and TITANSHINY. Redeem it to obtain the best rewards you ever got from a coupon.

Photo

Temple 3 Monopoly

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
99 replies to this topic

#1 teunZr

teunZr

Jelly Bean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:54 AM

Hello,

I've been wanting to make a topic about this some time ago so here it goes:

Its quite unfair that the only place that drops enthiric is temple 3 (besides from Clanfield, but it drops there 1/2000 tirwin so no use farming there).

There are clans in T3 that can not or hardly be beaten... like 130, Templebish, MinisteryOfRose.
These clans currently control the Titanrose Economy because they're the only one that are able to make decent cash farming enthirics.

So here's the suggestion:
Can there be made a similar place that has the about the same chance of dropping enthiric in perhaps a non-pvp area?
So that players who havent played this game 4 years to gain the respect of these temple clans can have a chance to get rich too?

Looking forward to your reactions.

Greetings,

Teun

#2 TomatoPinCushion

TomatoPinCushion

Quit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:42 AM

LCF drops enthiric quite often, maybe not as much as t3 but why would you complain. Its not supposed to drop like rain.

Quit

#3 Defence

Defence

Yeti Hunter

• Pre-Donator
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

No, it shouldnt be made easy

i dont even farm t3 ever! but i love the way it is, this game shouldnt be made any easier/grinding than it already is

2s8if12.jpg210 Website - 210 Videos

Last updated 10-12-2013

#4 HoodMentality

HoodMentality

Aqua King

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

IF they were to make a map like that, the number of mobs would have to limited, drop rate would probably be lower because of so many people trying to come up in the economy.

They won't ever make another map like that though

#5 HotLikeWasabi

HotLikeWasabi

Jelly Bean

• Donator
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

Think about what you just posted.

If they made a map like this, how in the world do you expect others to get rich there if these "others" are farming there 24/7? Say bb to the price of Enthirics and the untold riches you would receive.

Just have to find a different way, buddy up in one of the said clans, or move out of T3/move in to LCF.

Posted Image
HotLikeWasabi
Scrumptious

Bombard

Credits to FireStarter for sig & avatar. (:

#6 wariop61

wariop61

Pumpkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:59 AM

Step 1) dont be pinoy = kos to everyone
Step 2) dont talk big like xarrow
Step 3) make a fighter with fully gems and be recgonized
step 4) join the pro side

#7 bangDuck

bangDuck

Jelly Bean

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

Step 1) Grow Some Balls
Step 2) Take Initiative
Step 3) You want something, take it
Step 4) Don't be a little bitch

#8 wariop61

wariop61

Pumpkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

Step 1) dont be kos to zombiexD he 24 hour online and will kos you

#9 LexingtonSteel

LexingtonSteel

Pumpkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

This is like saying lcf is too hard to farm ak wings. Can ak spawn in non pvp map. Enthrics in a way is a reward for surviving in a pvp map
Posted Image

Posted Image Hakunetsusen

#10 xXToolXx

xXToolXx

Behemoth King

• Donator
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:46 AM

Lol wariop61,. you're just making yourself look like a complete retard here. so if someone expresses one of their talents and it happens to be related to a video game it makes them an addict? if you're going to try to insult someone at least try to make it sound intelligent. don't need to get butthurt so easily

on topic: if you do a quick search you can see this has been suggested before and rejected. just as others said, getting enths is really the only challenge in the game and should stay that way. I agree right now certain clans are dominating t3, but maybe in time people will get less active and the other side will get more active, either being even sides or the other side dominating.

regardless there are plenty of ways to work up to get gear/gems without stepping foot in t3/lcf, enths are supposed to be end game anyway. people just get deterred since it's the fastest way to get money and they want in asap...well sorry but gotta work your way up =P

6aec65.gif
thanks Kiri!

#11 leopardo

leopardo

spamz0r.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

monopoly bullshit. And if u have farmed enough you know that ent can drop quite good from tirwins also in lcf, it is not 1/2000 and you can farm in places that in overall drop can come with a value higher than ent farming. Learn to play and stop QQ'ing.
1..2..3.. im gone.

#12 Roro

Roro

Krawfy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

Keep t3 as it is, there are other ways to make decent money besides t3 :).

Quit.

#13 Marc1991

Marc1991

Pumpkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

on topic:
yes maybe its kinda hard to farm enthirics, and maybe are so much playerkillers around temple, but as Tool allready said you dont need to farm in Temple to get rich, I never was in Temple so far, I leveled cleric and bourg to 200 and farm prison and mog and 2 days ago i droped faust, so what I want to tell you is, there are so many good spawns to farm good items. just look around.

g3t9lrpuhv7c.png

#14 infinity2

infinity2

Yeti Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

teun , make a decent fighter and join mercanery or rawr or some kinda our side to begin , then just go full active at t3 , some will follow u and then u can farm like 1 / 2 hrs a day depends on who's in , and that can go up from 0 to 10 enth a day :)

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 HoneyBuns

HoneyBuns

Cookie Master

• GameMaster
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hope you guys had fun lol. No more spamming in this topic. Restrict your posts to constructive comments about this suggestion. Thanks!

Posted Image
titanRose Trailer Truth Clan Website
Size DOES matter but bigger is not always better. Sigs can be no larger than 400PX high and 700PX wide. More sig info HERE

#16 leopardo

leopardo

spamz0r.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

I don't know why a single matterial can bring up so much controversy in a game like this. Enthirics have been into Rose like forever and there are some tries to monopolise their income to a certain circle of people, but the crying that is going on for it is laughable. If you think that enths and (9)'ing your items is fun as it is, I bet my whole fortune to convince you after you burn to them halfway of your stockings, you will find enth's uttery disgusting to farm and to make your living on them.
1..2..3.. im gone.

#17 IceCream

IceCream

Pumpkin

• Donator
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

It's a shame to see more and more suggestions coming regarding making ROSE an easier to play game.
Unfortunately, a certain amount of people are convinced that those who're currently in the Top 5 of Titan have just gotten that from instance and haven't done a thing about it, nor any effort put into it.

In order to get your facts straight;

They didn't got it, they didn't just have it, they worked for it!

And therefore it is nothing but normal that you have to work just as hard as everybody else here does, in order to rise out above the others.
The reason why it's not easy to get Entherics? Because they're 3 Million each!
If they would've been easy to get, the simple rule of demand and supply would bring the price down to a whopping amount of 1 Zulie!

If you feel like you need to increase your chances of not getting PK'ed, try joining a good clan, maybe even the same as your former opponents.
Or make your own clan, like others did.

Don't complain if it's too hard, or too "unfair", as it's not.

#18 teemto

teemto

Jelly Bean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

I made a similiar topic few months ago about this. He's not necessarily asking for an easier game, but for a non-pvp alternative. For example, you can create a ulra hard lvl 240 boss with 100 000 hp who drop enth rarely. Anyway, they are too much ppl who spend times to create chars to farm t3. I understand them to disagree this.

I dont know if I am the only one who played the first irose in 2005 (beta). Junon and Luna was the only avaible planet. That's probably why the game designer choose to put enth in t3 because luna was the 'last' planet of the game. With Eldeon and Oro, It should make more sense to have access to enth later in game or at least in a non restriced lvl area, pvp or not. - OR - like other suggest before, adding other refine lvl should give some challenge to veteran players.

#19 IceCream

IceCream

Pumpkin

• Donator
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

I agree that it's a bit odd that high-end materials aren't obtainable for higher levels, but on the other hand this could be seen as the 'hard-to-get' part.
I've heard that new armory and weaponry is on it's way, and this could be a great possibility to add new refinement materials.

The idea:

New refines, dropped by monsters fought by high(er) levels, that are necessary to refine the new armor and weapons.
In other words, regular refines wouldn't suffice, making the new refines have an instant value and demand, whilst on the same time solving the entheric problem.

Another idea could be adding the 10th refine grade, which requires a similar, new refine.

This would gradually lift some of the popularity of entherics, as they're not the best anymore, though keeping it's value, as they're still necessary.
People purely farming entherics for money, would rather make more money if they could, and this would be possible with the 'new refine'.

This would seem a rather good solution to me.

#20 rocketraccoon

rocketraccoon

Jelly Bean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

some ppl farm in t3 for get enthirics and refine they dont sell it... and u can be rich in others place no just t3